Abus Frame Lock Shield 5650Sway Cycles
Rely on the tested quality of ABUS. Various countries give their test seals on it.
Benefit from the ABUS materials tested for various attacks and secure your good bicycle even with a medium risk of theft. The frame lock SHIELD 5650 from ABUS is exactly for this purpose. Specially hardened steel used in manufacturing the 8.5 mm shackle, the enclosure and structural parts of the locking mechanism create the appropriate conditions for reliable theft prevention. The ABUS frame lock SHIELD TM 5650 has test seals from the Netherlands, Norway, Finland and Sweden.
- 8.5 mm thick locking shackle
- The shackle, the case as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel
- Accessories can easily be fitted to the locking mechanism on the lock housing
Operation and use:
- Good protection at medium theft risk
- Recommended for securing good bicycles
- This is the R version, where the key remains in the cylinder when the lock is opened.
- LH - Easy mounting by screwing to the rear struts
- ABUS’ LH adapter strap is an alternative mounting option, which provides secure hold if there are no holes in the rear section. This adapter can be purchased in addition to this lock.